CLIL (Content and language integrated learning) in..
CLIL (Content and language integrated learning) in het het basisonderwijs
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2016
1. In relation the ETTP (English Teachers Training Programme) course, as well as our Language Policy, this 'CLIL in primary school education'project is a series of bricks to act more professional as a teacher in the English language. English is to become a natural, returning language in our themebased educationmodel. Participants experienced in February of 2014 the impact and inspiration of such a project in Canterbury.
2. * Professionalize speaking and educating in the English language, * extending education in English throughout all grades , 1-8 ,
* meaningful education in the English language within our themebased model, * using newly learned pedagogical and didactic skills, * using the England experience in broader meaning: intercultural and mondial (f.e. making connection with a fellow primary school in an other country)
3. Four teachers, from grades 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 and 7-8. Varying in age from 34 - 57 years; four female.
Different backgrounds: started right after highschool and PABO, or as a lateral entrant.
4. Take up the CLIL-programme (Content and Language Integrated Learning) at a recognized institute in GB; interaction and intervision with fellow participants from other primary schools; excursions, like visiting a British primary school, a local museum, church (religious service, song and praise, shop, etc.; contact with the British population by spending free time around the city;
stay and participate in a British hoast family.
5. CLIL-programme, Cambridge University Press, Oxford University Press, ETTP-programme ATschools.
6. By taking down the learned subject material and acquired experience, secure this knowledge and experience;
ratify the Language Policy by enclosing this knowledge and experience; informing parents about education in the English language throughout the school; re-issuing the new knowledge and experience at teammeetings on a regular base; pupils profit from the speaking skills in the English language from their teachers; organizing 'refresher' days for alumni from the CLIL-project, both in-depth and recreative.
Maintaining the bond with a primary school in an other European (or African, Asian, ..) country by email, skype, facebook, etc.
Binding factor can be f.e. solar panels on the schoolroofs.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien