Circus For All 2
Date du début: 1 oct. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 sept. 2016
The EVS Circus For All 2 project with Albert & Friends Instant Circus host one Volunteer from Slovenia in London from October 2015 for 11 months.
The Volunteer completed training and supported the organisation in
• assisting and facilitating circus arts projects with young people in the local community including those from a range of socio-ecomomic backgrounds, with physical and learning needs, not in education or at risk of offending.
• developing projects with these communities using circus skills to build young people’s confidence, self belief and ability to work together fostering a sense of community and fighting discrimination.
• assisted and took an active part in all of A&FIC activities, youth leisure activities, vocational training in a community arts setting and attend national and international youth meetings.
A&FIC’s work is based on the teaching of circus arts providing
• a non-formal teaching methodology for social meeting and exchange
• promoting physical activity for young people
• offering a space for personal development and creative expression in a non-formal learning environment building a wide range of practical competencies
The project has
• fostered links with the diverse local community developing sustainable projects and facilitated cultural integration
• developed a range of life skills and competencies in the volunteer that will benefit them in their future education and careers
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien