Cibap Crossing Borders
Date du début: 1 juil. 2014,
Date de fin: 30 juin 2016
Cibap is no ordinary vocational college, but a small-scale, independent school with courses that educate students in creativity and craftsmanship.
Cibap offers nine different courses: Graphic Designer, Animation/Audiovisual Designer, Interactive Designer, Product Presentation Designer, 3D Designer, Colour and Interior Designer, Furniture Designer/Maker, Middle Manager Property Maintenance and Decorator/Restorer Specialist.
By this project, Cibap Crossing Borders, we plan to extend the internationalisation objectives of students as well as teachers/staff.
Using the Erasmus+ funding we again bring the oppertunity to more people in our organization to experience the bennifits of training themselves to be a global citizen.
By this project we will further on raise the number of participants in international mobility in order to pass the magic border of 6% mobility in the future. (At the moment this is around 4%)
- Students and teachers to become more international competent
- To improve language skills of both students and teachers
- Students to be more suitable for the European labour market
- Students to connect more easily to higher VET studies
- Stimulate international cooperation in the field of work (regional, international)
- Stimulate innovation and quality improvement in the field of work and between VET institutes
- Improve transparency of European education and related labour market
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien