Centre Educationale in Rural - Consortiu (CERC)
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
CERC Consortium aims to increase educational opportunities for adult beneficiaries in rural areas through internationalization of institutional educational activity development of rural centers and professional skills development management teams’ members or institutional trainers and experts.
Developing adult education programmes in rural areas it’s a need to facilitate adults access to lifelong learning, to develop new skills for individual socio-professional integration of rural community members which are looking for a job; for the development of services into rural communities for a socio-economic develop of these disadvantaged areas.
CERC Consortium is a national consortium realized by the following institutions:
- Center of Resources and Consulting in Education, Iasi (educational center for adult education programs);
- Mutual Association ADAM Moldoviţa, Suceava (socio-medical association);
- Project Pro Europe Association, Ciumarna, Suceava (social association promoting traditional crafts);
- Youth Local Groups Association (a representative national association of 47 local youth groups mainly in rural areas);
- Mutual Help Association Slatina Timis/ Caras Severin (socio-medical association with training center infrastructure for adult education);
The direct beneficiaries of European mobility training will be 12 members of the management teams of partner institutions, institutional decision makers, experts and trainers with potential for development of new training courses at local and international level -with specific interest for members of rural communities.
Project activities include: activities to promote the project, regional informative sessions "development projects ERASMUS+"; mobility training participation into four European courses for management skills acquisition for institutional development, international projects and multicultural skills acquisition multicultural for working in European context; development of regional workshops entitled "Develop yourself at European level", compilation of best practices national dissemination textbook entitled "Development projects - Rural Center for Adult Education."
Working methodologies: attending European training courses; regional informative sessions, regional workshops to disseminate information acquired in courses, Joint Conference through Skype, internet access working methods (Facebook); dissemination of electronic materials in informative sessions in 47 local groups of AGLT directly in rural area, "Development projects ERASMUS +" and "Develop yourself at European level" developed workshops; collaboration and communication through trans-national CERC NETWROK realization.
The project results:
- 12 members of management teams or team trainers, experts, with growing competences in European project management in context of ERASMUS + for developing new programs for adult education with specific interest for adults from rural areas;
- 4 Regional information sessions: Development projects ERASMUS +;
- 4 Regional workshops: Develop yourself at European level;
- 10 new courses for adult education in rural areas (one course per institution per year);
- 2 European courses for adult education (European locations, teams of international trainers, specific topic of interest of European citizens in rural areas) within two years of the project and included in the European database www.eaec.eu.com/EPALE
- an increase interest for continuing education of adults who are looking for a job in rural areas
- a quantitative and qualitative increase of specific adult education courses and programs in rural areas
- growing the number of national members into CERC Consortium to 30 members (until end of project);
- development of Trans-national CERC NETWORK (50 members); untill end of project.
This project has an impact at the individual (competences development), institutional (new courses developed), and local, regional, national, European and International level trough growing adult access to permanent education for a better life.
Internationalization activities of Adult Education Centres in rural areas, increase educational opportunities, increase access to education for disadvantaged people (which are searching for a job) means long-term, sustainable development of rural areas through socio-economic development.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien