CEIP PUIG D'EN VALLS, UNA ESCUELA EUROPEA
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
CEIP PUIG D’EN VALLS, A EUROPEAN SCHOOL.
At the moment, we have 10 teachers teaching subjects in English. This project hopes to improve the communication skills of the English teachers. The minimum requirements will be having a B2 and to be currently teaching any subject in English language.
Objectives of the project:
1. To enhance the communication skills of teachers and students.
2. To provide students the possibility of working in the European Union or in other countries that use the English Language.
3. To reduce school failure.
4. To offer better attention to students with special needs in the English classes and to try to motivate them.
5. To introduce new methodologies in order to motivate the students.
6. To specify the methodology used in our school in the three languages: Spanish, Catalan and, particulary, in English.
7. To prepare students for the KET exam. (Cambridge)
8. To become the 1st Public trilingual School and a centre with a high number of subjects in English and as well as a high language level.
9. To offer training courses to our teachers.
The school has the following experience in English projects: European Sections, Comenius, the multilingual pilot project and “Enhancing Knowledge”: Science for Curious Students. Consistent with the AICLE methodology.
This project includes these activities or mobilities:
1. Training Course in United Kingdom: “Teaching English to pupils with special needs. (March 2016)
2.Job shadowing in “ISTITUTO COMPRESIVO GIGLI RECANATI” in Italy. (May 2016)
3. Training Course in Ireland: “English and Culture; Course for teachers of English as a foreign language”. (February 2017).
The impact and diffusion expected with his project are:
1. To improve the English level and communication skills of our teachers.
2. To propose new methodologies.
3. To increase the number of English teachers in interest of furthering the quality and success of our current multilingual English pilot project and, assure that it can continue to be offered, ultimately converting our center into a trilingual school.
4. To help specify the methodology used in our school to reach the English language as effectively as possible.
5. To improve the students’ results and marks in English language.
6. To help students acquire the communication skills necessary for being independent abroad where the English language is required (courses, exchanges, summer camps, travels, future jobs...).
7. To offer a better attention to students with special needs and students with a lower English level and try to motivate them.
8. To enhance the quality of the education in the English language and reach the European objectives in teaching foreign languages.
9. To spread and to share our expertise locally, in the Balearic Island, in the mainland and in Europe through e-twinning.
10. To publish and to make presentations of our Guide with the goal of helping other centres in teaching English in other subjects and also becoming a bilingual centres.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien