Calitate europeană în formarea profesională a viit..
Calitate europeană în formarea profesională a viitorilor informaticieni
Date du début: 1 oct. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 sept. 2016
The project entitled „European Quality in Professional Development of Next Generation IT-students” is addressed to a group of 18 students from the 11th grade, real profile, Math- Informatics specialization, upper-advanced Informatics.
The purpose of this project is to offer its participant students the possibly to complete their theoretical education from high school in the IT field with practice by means of an initial superior training that will enrich to their competences, abilities and knowledge so that they will achieve a good educational level. Having this qualification, students will find a job easier and will be able to continue their education.
The school encounters some difficulties in forming the future analysts because the labs are old, the soft-s are exceeded, teachers don’t have the opportunity to refresh their knowledge because they don’t interact with big IT companies and they can’t keep up with the current tendencies and some of the students have no practical experience, the school’s lab being the only place they can practice. This practice is of course, not enough and most of the times the used formulas are also old. There is a major lack of direct contact with the IT specialists that use the most performing software and hardware techniques.
Our transnational partners are:
- Isil informatics, host organization and Associação Intercultural Amigos da Mobilidade, intermediary partner form Barcelos, Braga district, Portugal
- L. Lazarou CTC, host organization and Organization for Promotion of European Issues, intermediary partner from Paphos, Cipru.
The general objectives are:
1. Development by working stages in foreign countries of IT abilities, habits and socio-cultural and linguistic competences.
2. Social, cultural and linguistic competences development for facilitation the adaptability in different socio-cultural and linguistic environments.
3. Promoting the entrepreneurship culture, the working team spirit and the sense of responsibility.
4. Creating partnerships with economical agents and organizations for the European space so that future projects and collaboration to be done.
The debated content will be:
- Structuring the notation. Utilitarian software
- Programming. Web programming
The themes under debate:
- Internet graphics. Web design
- Design and oriented design
- Applications with dendrite structures
The stage will be divided in two parts in April 2016.
The host will answer to the following needs: facilitates the transfer from school to active life and arises competitiveness among graduates, improves the quality of specialty education by means of adaptability, flexibility and modernity of the educational discourse preserving current tendencies in the field, practice for the theoretical knowledge and practical experience in companies that use performing equipment, a formative experience in an European company, in a competitive environment where the youth can realize the current requirements, personal development by the need to assume a job, a responsibility and a dead-line term, improve youth’s adaptability in a new socio-cultural environment with new requirements and expectations, improve linguistic competences.
The expected results are:
- Gaining new knowledge and practical habits using the algorithms, design, image edit, Abobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Corel Photopaint soft use, HTML graphics and web design.
- The development of the English linguistic communicative competences.
- The development of the entrepreneurial ability, team-work spirit, cooperative, collaborative and personal abilities .
- Enriching the cultural level of the participants.
- Making of 30 CD-s with the project presentation, 100 leaflets, 50 brochures, 2 films and photos.
- Making a map with the documents realized during the stage.
- Making the project site, a promoting blog sharing the experience gained by the beneficial, an electronic brochure.
- Forming an IT- group- that will offer support for the other students form school offering support in using the computer, making blogs, sites etc.
- Encouraging students to sit in the ECDL exam and prepare for their professional competences final exams.
- Making new projects and collaborations using the created connections.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien