Burgdorfer Bildung im europäischen Kontext veranke..
Burgdorfer Bildung im europäischen Kontext verankern: Ausbau und Steigerung der Kompetenzen zur Entwicklung, Gestaltung und Durchführung interkultureller Schulprojekte
Date du début: 18 juil. 2014,
Date de fin: 17 juil. 2016
1. Context/Background of Project
In spite of supposed unity, Europe a colorful amalgamation of various states and cultures whose citizens work together on a common labor market as well as compete . Therefore, their experiences of European cultural diversity , their tolerance of anything new and their flexibility in dealing with these three aspects should be improved. For this reason, a multilateral project with European partners is to enrich the education of students of the BBS Burgdorf. The training activity for intercultural project management expands the skills of the teaching staff regarding the development and application of such a project and therefore is a potential of high sustainability.
2. Objectives of the Project
- to strengthen the skills of the employees in terms of intercultural project management
- Initiating intercultural cooperation by establishing contact with potential European partner schools
- cross-cultural collaboration with schools in Europe under the Key Action 2
3. Number and Profile of Participants
Three participants are to be sent, having the following properties (taken together),:
- very good knowledge of foreign languages, preferably English ( lingu franca )
- extensive repertoire of teaching methods
- professional experience abroad
- high interest in European cooperation
- sound knowledge of teaching coordination
4. Description of Activities
- Participation in an intercultural project management seminar with participants from all over Europe
5. Methodology to be Used in Carrying out the Project
By means of advanced project management skills of the teaching staff (and the coordination official) intercultural projects are to become an integral part of the education agenda.
The European idea is to be more involved with the training activity into the school day . Knowledge about how to deal with other cultures helps in dealing with students , progressive methods and European issues (which come along with the training programme) root interculturality in education.
6. Description of the Results and Impact Envisaged
We strive to bring about a greater willingness to work on intercultural projects. More motivated teachers increase the sense of community within the school as well as within Europe - the identification ( of both teachers and students ) with their school and with Europe will be strengthened. More enthusiasm for intercultural projects at the school promote the efficiency of project development, application and implementation.
7. Potential Longer Term Benefits
The multiplication of the training results increases the motivation of teachers to engage in intercultural EU-projects. The pproductivity of the working group ror a project application in Key Action 2 will grow. Hence, he realisation of such a project is more likely. Pupils benefit from a stronger European focus by increased willingness to learn (even in foreign languages) and improved social skills. They recognize the importance of education-related stays abroad. By expanding these skills, our students will be better prepared in the future to meet the requirements of the international labour market.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien