Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 1 déc. 2015
BRUXITIZEN - Youth takes place in the democratic debate
BRUXITIZEN brings together young people aged 16 to 30 coming from different horizons. BRUXITIZEN aims at strengthening youth participation in the daily democratic process by offering them an outstanding opportunity to express themselves on social, political and/or economical concerns. Away from bafflegab and discrimination, the program brings together young participants with various actors from civil society : artists, journalists, social workers, stakeholders, policy makers, political activists,… which are defending different points of view.
At the occasion of its 4th edition, BRUXITIZEN 2015 will offer an original program based on one youth-related issue:
• Workshops and debates to initiate, build and confront different points of view and to identify the obstacles and the driving forces to/for young people’s emancipation.
• Spaces designed to meet each other, to exchange views and network with social stakeholders that make things move.
• A citizen and participative media project initiated by Alter Agency’s team in partnership with young students: the «Alter Medialab Bruxitizen». The goal of this project is to give floor to the youth through the media.
BRUXITIZEN is :
• a ‘priority place’ for youth expression to preserve community harmony in a multicultural society where social inequalities are increasing ;
• an emancipating place in which each and every young from any origin or identity can actively participate and beeing recognized in the society;
• a citizen meeting between youth, social, political, cultural and economical stakeholders;
• a citizen lab around social innovation and related to youth policy.
Agence Alter is a NGO specialized in social information and innovation that works to foster the socio-economical, cultural and political rights. Through a strong knowledge of youth policy and strong skills in analysis and information diffusion, Alter Agency organizes an event at the crossroads of its two fields of expertise : media and research. The program of BRUXITIZEN is built to match with the needs of youth public organizations sector and those of the target public.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien