BéKSZI-vel a nemzetközi szakképzésben
Date du début: 1 juil. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 juin 2017
Bekescsaba Central Vocational School and Student Dormitory (with its legal predecessor institutions) has been involved in international projects since 2003. First only one or two teachers acted as coordinators, but over the years more and more of their colleagues joined them in the execution of the projects. We have been participating in LLP tenders and formed a reliable and well-functioning relationship with numerous partners. In the tenders the participants are the partners with whom we have already carried out several successful LLP projects and with whom we would like to continue the productive mobilities in the Erasmus+ programme as well.
- to realize on-the-job trainings of 51 students with the help foreign vocational schools and companies
- developing foreign language, professional, personnel, digital, entrepreneurial, intercultural, social competences of the students
- implementation of successful study tour/training of 7 VET professionals in foreign vocational schools and companies
- developing foreign language, professional, personnel, methodological, digital, intercultural competences of the teachers/trainers
- to realize same procedures for assessment, documentation, validation and recognition of the learning outcomes achieved abroad
- utilization of the project outcomes and documents
- active cooperation network consisting of European educational institutions and companies
Participants and professional background:
- hospitality-tourism (8 cooks/ restaurateurs (cook training), 2 waiters, 2 pastry cooks, 6 restaurateurs)
- engineering (10 welders, 2 industrial mechanics, 3 mechanical chippers, 3 machine-production technology technicians)
- transport (7 car mechanics, 3 car technicians)
- electrotechnics-electronics (5 high-power current electricians)
- at least half year training experience, and at least basic level English/German language skills
- hospitality-tourism professional field (4 people)
- electrotechnics-electronics professional field (3 people)
- more years teaching experience, and at least intermediate level English language skills
Main steps on the project:
I. completing the application for the tender
II. the continuous realization of the mobilities:
1. Making contact with the host institution (via phone calls, emails, reaching an agreement about the programs and schedules)
2. Applications for the mobilities, collecting the letters of motivation, selecting the participating
3. Preparation of the students (language, professionally, culturally, psychologically)
4. Conducting the mobilities
5. Evaluating the experiences
6. Disseminating the experiences
III. Final project evaluation
IV. Making final report
Participants’ reports about their experiences. Photographs and videos made during the time of training/study visit.
Minutes, work diaries, training aids and report made by the group of project participants.
Development of the participants’ skills and abilities, strengthening of their professional motivation.
Improvement of the quality of BEKSZI’s vocational training, raising the quality level of the training.
Increase in the number of students/teachers participating in vocational training/study visit abroad.
Gaining experiences during the mobility to fulfil the requirements described in the central program of the vocational training program, implementing professional training needs.
As a proof of the successful completion of the training/study visit, participating student/teacher will receive a Europass Mobility Certificate.
We will inform the public about the completed training through the channels of dissemination: the media and the press. As a result, the school can expect an increase in enrollment.
The project will help increase the participant students’ chance of employment and give them an advantage in the job market through the experiences gained in an international work environment; through application of acquired modern knowledge, everyday and professional language skills and communication.
Raising the quality level of the training with the help of the utilization of the project outcomes and documents.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien