Be the light
Date du début: 1 août 2016,
Date de fin: 30 nov. 2017
type: EVS coordinating project
Coordinating Organization: Compass Organization
Host Organization: Somogyudvarhely KUCKÓ Foundation Hosting Organization: BOROSTYÁNVIRÁG Foundation/Kaposvár
Service period: 12 months
Name: „Be the light!”
Consortia:6 sending organizations + 2 hosting organizations + 1 coordinating organization
Topics: Intercultural /intergenerational education and (life long) learning
2. Providing opportunities for underprivileged people
3. Problems related to labor market (including career advice)/ youth unemployment Context/background of the project: The coordinating Compass Organization continuously monitors and controls both the European and international processes, researches related to volunteering, its colleagues visit hosting organizations in and out of Europe on a regular basis.
They are participants of those professional trainings of FLP and Erasmus+ programs which are related to volunteerism and skill development. The coordinating organisation has alredy hosted 400 volunteers
After the successful project several other social institutions, organizations could adapt the methodology.
The aim of our coordinating program: Through the integration of volunteerism into social institutions and organizations, which have target groups with different ages and social backgrounds, the aim is to increase the chances of those groups, local people and involved volunteers with the purpose of developing ability and social competencies
- of social integration
- of developing - of self-realization
- of active citizenship - of employment
The purpose/effect of the project:
1. Through the integration of volunteerism into social institutions and organizations, which have target groups with different ages and social backgrounds, the aim is to increase the chances of those groups, local people and involved volunteers with the purpose of developing ability and social competencies
2. Subservience of positive alteration of abilities, skills and behavior in the case of both the target groups and volunteers, by effective and value-creating free time activities, developing skills and competencies, community development.
3. To acquaint primary and secondary target groups with the opportunities of Erasmus+ programs, focusing on EVS.
4. To facilitate guidance and correction of profession, to liquidate shortage of skills, to achieve a successful transition through skill development from schools and from unemployment to labor market, increasing competitiveness at the level of European Union, as well.
. 5. Strengthening of local and underprivileged communities
. Main steps of the process of implementation:
- creating partnership collaboration
- Preparation of colleagues, mentors
- Continuous contact with partners, colleagues, mentors (informing them about the volunteers’ activities, common decision-making in selection)
- Preparation of the volunteer (who is the person in charge for support, rights and responsibilities) - receiving the volunteer, imperfective support
- involving volunteer in local community, in the life of organization
- Support of volunteer after leaving back to home country
- Preparation of report together
Short description of expected results:
It redounds the interaction, understanding and solidarity with people from different foreign cultures and with different way of thinking. It ensures chance to create international friendships. It gives the members of target groups the opportunity to recognize and identify the utility of foreign languages and language learning thus increasing mobility capability. It facilitates different skill developments of the members of target groups and the recognition of the possibility of effective and value-creating free time activities and competencies. EVS activity becomes engaging amongst local youth and community. The adaptation of new working methods from local experiences and suggestions of partner institutions and volunteers. Our long-term goal is to show an example of mobility capability, skill development, conscious life and career planning to locals by involving foreign volunteers in the everyday life of the local community. We would also like to improve the popularity of Erasmus+, meanwhile the number of reached and involved people is continuously documented before and after the project.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien