Baltic cooperation: developing local youth policy ..
Baltic cooperation: developing local youth policy together
Date du début: 5 août 2015,
Date de fin: 4 janv. 2016
The training course project "Baltic cooperation: developing local youth policy together" bought 32 participants from Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Poland for a 7 day training course on regional youth policy development to Lithuania from 23 to 30 of August, 2015. The project gathered various stakeholders: youth workers, municipal youth specialists, municipal youth coordinators aiming to assure better cross-sectorial cooperation and create peer support groups at local level to achieve bigger impact to local policies directed at youth.
With this project we aimed:
1) To share good practices of youth policy implementation at municipal level in Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
2) To train municipal specialists and youth workers to deal with youth issues, to analyze youth situation, develop proposal for youth policy development at local level and provide tools how to advocate and promote youth policy innovations.
3) To develop clear youth policy implementation and support schemes, based on youth situation at the specific municipalities were the participants will be coming from.
4) To discuss trends, strategies, needs of youth policy making, youth participation, youth work in EU and project countries.
5) To learn how to make youth policy and youth services attractive to youth with fewer opportunities and NEET’s.
The methodology of the training course was based on principles of experiential learning, developing skills and attitudes of participants, taking into account their previous experiences as well as providing with new experiences and inputs from existing international practice in the field of youth policy implementation. Each activity will be based on methods of Non-formal education. Participants were learning in groups discussions, during practical tasks, inputs, simulations, mapping exercises, practical tasks. Worked in National and mixed groups.
After the training course: cross-sectorial cooperation at municipal and state level has increased in project regions were participants were coming. As participants learned how to analyze youth situation it improved evidence based youth policy development. Participants learned how to cooperate with other actors and search for best youth policy proposals and implementation tools meeting the needs of local realities;
During the training course participants developed a quality standard for youth policy implementation at local / municipal level which will be promoted across Europe (https://www.facebook.com/Institutas/photos/gm.474872686044924/980513328696754/?type=3&theater).
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien