AVT - audio-video technician for live shows
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
The EU is recovering from a great crisis. 6 million young people are unemployed; but it is also true that 36% of entrepreneurs have difficulty finding people with the skills they need. In the Italian economic system there is one place where we can look forward confidence: the culture. "Culture and creativity" are two key words for the success of Made in Italy. A trend that began long ago and that in recent years has revealed its enormous economic efficiency. During the crisis, exports grew by 35%: it came to 41.6 billion in 2013. This is 10.7% of all sales abroad of our business. An amount of money impressive that has a positive effect on employment, in fact, for example, the data for the professional class "Technicians of optical and audio-video equipment " in the 2011-2016 period, provide a variation employment of about +1.3%.
Numerous data indicate that some forms of training, especially those well-structured and aligned with the requests of the job market, are very effective in facilitating the transition of young people into the job’s world. This reinforces the belief that an abroad internship can give young people the opportunity to improve employment prospects, with the acquisition of technical and practical knowledge and skills based on work experience, and to achieve a qualification requirement in the industry live shows.
For more effective integration between the education system and the labor market, the partnership offers a training for 50 individuals and provides abroad internships lasting 60 days at guest operating in the industry of live shows
• to develop professional skills in the participants, following the requests of the job’s market in audio-visual industry for live shows. Promote personal growth of the beneficiaries through a life experience training;
• improve the participants’ intercultural and language skills;
• encourage the employability of participants, engaged in a technical study course in the live shows industry;
• respond to emerging trends of cultural development;
• strengthen cooperation between school and work, also internationally;
To achieve these goals the following main activities would be manage:
• Preparation (including communication events, selection of participants, practical arrangements, set up of agreements with partners and participants, linguistic and task-related preparation of participants)
• Implementation of the mobility activities (including travel and stay abroad, traineeships, tutoring and mentoring);
• Follow-up (including the evaluation of the activities, the dissemination and exploitation of the project results).
Beneficiaries of the proposed project are 40 individuals: students attending the last year of high school; high school graduates at the Art High School or Scientific High School or Technical Institute of Graphic and Communication or Technical Institute of Electronics and Electrical Engineering or Technical Institute of Information and Communication; young people under the age of 32 years with a certificate of a professional course in technical audio-video equipment. The project includes the participation of tutors.
The whole project would be managed by the partnership according to a well defined timetable and a detailed and widely shared plan, including a Student management Plan, a Marketing and Communications Plan, and a Dissemination and exploitation Plan.
RESULTS AND IMPACT
The project aims to:
-contribute to the modernization of the higher education systems;
-improve the quality of the learning process;
-increase the employability of young people.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien