Automotive Quality Universities
Date du début: 1 sept. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 août 2017
The EU Erasmus+ Sector-Skills-Alliance project AQUA (Automotive Knowledge Alliance AQUA – Integrating Automotive SPICE, Six Sigma, and Functional Safety, 2013-2014) developed a skill card, training material, and certificate for an “Automotive Quality Engineer Integrated”. AQUA developed a consistent and modular kit (Baukasten) of training modules for each method and also training modules explaining how to integrate functional safety, Automotive SPICE and Six Sigma.
(See Picture on next page). AQUA courses were held by Automotive Clusters in Austria, Czech Republic, Slovenia and by German industry task forces. More than 130 were trained and certified.
In the Automotive Quality Universities (Automotive Universe) project we plan to launch the AQUA education at master level in the universities, where ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) was agreed to among a set of universities in Europe.
The Automotive area is one of the European lead industries and employers. To provide the proper skills for staying competitive at the university level is a high demand across all member states.
Goals of the project
To establish the AQUA training at different universities as Automotive Quality Engineering oriented lectures. All universities agreed to ECTS for the lectures and also agree to ECQA as a supplementary industry certificate for the students.
• VŠB - Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic
• University of Technology Graz, Austria
• University of Applied Sciences Joanneum, Graz, Austria
• University of Maribor, Slovenia
• EMIRACLE (European Innovation in Manufacturing Association), Belgium, teaching students e.g. at Grenoble Institute of Technology, as well as professors and students in several French Engineering Schools (Ecole Centrale de Nantes, ENSAM ParisTech Aix en Provence, Université de Technologie de Troyes, Ecole Centrale de Lyon)
• ISCN / ECQA Online Campus for Industry
It is also planned to establish an online Moodle based teaching platform where students from different universities can have joint subjects and exercises in the Automotive Quality area.
The online campus will be integrated into the ECQA skills portals, learning portals and exam portals, allowing computer based learning and exams, and industry certificates in parallel to university ECTS.
• Courses launched and ECTS agreed among four EU universities
• Courses launched in an Online ECQA campus
• minimum 10 lecturers trained as trainers
• minimum 100 students received ECQA/ECTS certificates (and were trained)
• Dissemination in four national multipliers and one international (EuroSPI - European Systems, Services and Software Process Improvement and Innovation) multiplier event
• White paper published with leading publisher SPRINGER Verlag
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien