Date du début: 1 août 2015,
Date de fin: 31 juil. 2016
The youth unemployment is one of the social problems that more affects the european countries. This thought is very present at Associação Juventude de Vila Fonche, that intends, in the near future, to develop activities for young people in order to develop the youth entrepreneurship and prepare them for the labour market. With this propose we plan to rely with the collaboration of three young European volunteers, be able to develop, with the help of a technical expert of our organization, projects that meet the needs of young people of our community and prepare and provide them with knowledge, tools and socio-professional skills.
The new projects, which will be developed by volunteers, aimed at developing and empowering our youth, and volunteers themselves to a more active participation in society and the dissemination of youth programs, especially those related to the Erasmus +.
Our goals to this project are:
- Addressing the needs of young people;
- Develop weekly workshops of various kinds, becoming an effective alternative to the free times of the youth of the community;
- Provide volunteers with a range of personal and social skills to enable them, in future, to have greater integration into the labor market;
- Increase youth participation in mobility projects like Erasmus + (and particularly in the European Voluntary Service);
- Working on entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship among volunteers and community youth encouraging them to introduce and develop their own ideas;
- Getting closer to the community and raise awareness about European citizenship.
- We want the volunteers to learn Portuguese and to take our language and culture abroad.
Our group of volunteer young people consists of 2 boys and 1 girl, being from different European countries (Spain, France and Poland). They are young people aged between 18 and 30 and they belong to the NEET group "Not in Education, Employment, or Training".
It's intended that this group collaborate with our association, to develop an enriching experience, not only on a personal level as professional. We hope at the end of volunteering, young people feel satisfied with the work done and to learn skills that are added value to their lives in the future.
We hope that the involvement of these volunteers bring to the association, new knowledge and tools in working with young people, in view of the development of personal skills of those involved in the project.
We aim also that the association becomes more a place of reference for the young and the arcoense community and is seen as an important means of inclusion for disadvantaged youth.
This project follows on from a desire to create more dynamic with young people and at the same time, the willingness to contribute to the personal, social and professional development of those involved volunteers. We want young volunteers work together with other young people in the Centro Jovem (belonging to the association), escolas (Agrupamento de Escolas de Valdevez e EPRALIMA) and in spaces open to the community, issues such as active participation, European projects for young people (with the necessary and appropriate focus on Erasmus +).
In addition, working with 150 children / youth daily know that this project has great potential and that can lead the Erasmus + values to many families.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien