Art is not a crime
Date du début: 1 oct. 2015,
Date de fin: 30 sept. 2016
The main aim of youth exchange "Art is not a crime" is to involve 35 youngsters from 7 countries (Italy, Albania, Macedonia, Spain, Bulgaria, Croatia and Turkey) active in the area of urban art in their countries, to reflect how their artistic activity and message it carries relates to the participation in social change in their communities and Europe. It will held in Roccamonfina (Campania) from 02.11.2015 till 08.11.2015.
Graff is a interesting creative art of expression and on another hand graff or tag is often understood by citizens as vandalism. We can see that public spaces are degraded by tag walking through big cities as we can also be impressed by art pieces painted on illegal places. An important part of the youth exchange will be reflection about this duality.
The « urban » workshops will be realized and led by young people from the international teams- till now we have created a big network of young people dealing with this topic and we would like to involve them more, to make them more active in the preparation and in the networking. There will be different artistic workshop developed (graffiti- pochoir-aerographe- light graffiti workshops). We will also go through the graff history and try to identify how it can be used in a constructive way by young people in Europe. We will use in some workshops the public walls that the municipality of Roccamonfina would give to the graffers.
Educational workshops for participants, aimed at project management, fund-raising, preparation of international youth exchanges, creation of international network of youth organizations in European Union, a methodology of intercultural learning through urban art experience, are internal part of this exchange. These workshops will open doors to young people and bring them to deeper reflection about their participation in the society.
The objectives of the project are:
- To make young people from different European countries sensitive about urban art.
- To make youth aware about concrete actions which they can undertake in their daily life and which can contribute to more responsible behavior,
- To invite the young participants to get multipliers in their local environment,
- To bring young people from 7 European countries together, let them discover other cultures, break cultural stereotypes and learn from each other
- To contribute to develop the key competences of young participants
- To support participants in understanding the main elements of inter-cultural dialogue, including provision of the opportunity for participants to reflect on the issues of national identity at the levels of individual, culture, society.
- participants to gain entrepreneurial skills
- to foster future cooperation amongst organizations
- to raise awareness about Erasmus+ program
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien