Angličtina - esperanto 21. století
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
The project of the Primary School Litomyšl, Zámecká 496 is called „English – Esperanto of 21st century“. It is based on these needs of the school:
1. to develop the language competence of the teachers and to support their inner motivation for long-life learning
2. to develop the pedagogical competence of the teachers, especially in relationship to the pupils with different educational needs
3. to strengthen the European dimension of the school
4. to develop pedagogical and methodical quality of the school (cooperation of the school staff, education through sharing the experience, creating innovative teaching materials, more effective use of ICT in teaching)
5. to widen the activities in preparation of the pupils for life in the European area by supporting the language competence of the members of the school management
In the project there are involved 3 English teachers and 2 members of the school management. They will take part in these educational activities:
1-week course for English language teachers focused on work with pupils with the special needs
1-week course for English language teachers focused on activities leading to increasing of the pupils´ inner motivation for learning
2-week course for English language teachers focused on class-based activities connected with ICT
2-week course for teachers of technical subjects focused on English language development in technical subjects
2-week course for teachers of humanities focused on English language development in humanities
All participants are acknowledged with the fact that they will share and spread their experience among the teaching staff and that they will become the methodology guides of their colleagues in particular expert fields. After the mobility the participants will develop their career in cooperation with the internal mentor.
The project will be carried out with the help of an agency chosen in accordance with the needs of the project.
Expected benefits and impact of the project:
1. for the participants: improvement of English language skills and increase of their pedagogical competence, support of the teaching staff through participants’ new experience (methodical support, sharing and creating new teaching materials, mentor´s support, strengthening of the staff´s cooperation)
2. for pupils: equal access of the pupils with different educational needs to language education, more effective education through modern pedagogical approach and use of ICT, orientation in European social-cultural values, new opportunities for communication in English with peers in foreign European countries (establishing partnerships), an opportunity to be educated by more language and methodology competent teacher
3. for organization: strengthening of cooperation among the teaching staff, strengthening of European dimension of the education in the school, increase of the school credit in the eyes of the public
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien