“Active citizenship, and creative media” en maced..
“Active citizenship, and creative media” en macedoine
Date du début: 1 janv. 2015,
Date de fin: 31 déc. 2015
The goal of this project is to develop EVS youth volunteers through inclusive use of creative media. Specifically the volunteer will be engaged in producing an online and print publication promoting youth creativity and idea exchange. However, the activities will not be solely limited to this publication, and the volunteer will have multiple avenues to develop media along the themes of music, sport/outdoor activities, youth policy (with emphasis on European citizenship), and multiculturalism.
The main objectives of the project are the following:
1. Create a monthly online/print publication focused on four (Music, Sport, Youth Policy, Multiculturalism) core areas of youth programming
2. Recruit at least 5 local Kocani-area youth volunteers to assist in content production and produce their own written content on a weekly basis
3. Develop at least 2 other forms of media content focused on youth inclusion, such as blogs and Facebook groups, for distribution to local youth
The Hosting organization in Macedonia is requesting 12 EVS volunteers through this project. The volunteers will serve for 1 months, from march to august. To support our objectives, some of the activities for this project will include:
- Researching ideas for topical media content on internet and through meetings with the local community
- Discussions/forums with local youth and young adults in the nearby high schools and the local law faculty of Kocani for their ideas and promote opportunities to contribute to the online/print publication
- Updating and developing website content in connection with the online publication on the Hosting organization’s website
- Working with local Macedonian media outlets to raise community awareness of the EVS activities and potential press coverage
- English, Franch, or other language clubs for local youth, taught by EVS volunteers to promote multiculturalism
- Create blogs, social media, and websites for the production of youth-related media content
- Volunteering at local public library and other community engagement for cross-cultural exchanges
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien