Active Citizens in the Caucasus 3
Date du début: 1 juil. 2014,
Date de fin: 29 févr. 2016
The European Voluntary Service "Active Citizens in the Caucasus 3" is the third edition of the series of EVS projects under this title. It involves four volunteers from Germany (sent by the European Intercultural Forum e. V.) in 2 different hosting placements in the Caucasus: Youth Initiative Centre in Gyumri, Armenia (2 placements) and Youth Public Union "Bridge to the Future" in Ganja, Azerbaijan (2 placements)
The project aims at empowering youth in Germany, Armenia and Azerbaijan.
Following specific objectives are addressed within the project:
- supporting the acquiring of competences of young people from Germany, Armenia and Azerbaijan to foster their well-being, self-confidence, employability and entrepreneurial skills
- enhancing intercultural dialogue and mutual understanding among young people from different social and cultural backgrounds, therefore fostering diversity in Europe and in the South Caucasus
- promoting volunteering as a tool for active participation and empowerment of young people
The volunteers from Germany will organise non-formal educational activities for/ with local youth with fewer opportunities as follow:
- activities and workshops around German and European cultures
- activities on European-related themes such as Human Rights Education, gender diversity, sustainability, etc.
- conversation clubs in English and Germany, if applicable in another language
- leisure activities for youth e.g. arts and crafts, dancing classes, sport activities, theater (depending on skills of the volunteers selected)
- promoting volunteering and youth participation in local youth clubs, schools, fairs and universities
- support to the running activities of the hosting activities
- support to the outreach and dissemination strategy of the project e.g. writing articles, blogging, answering interviews, etc.
The service is designed for maximising the learning of the volunteers and their local peers. The volunteers placed in Armenia and Azerbaijan will receive a common preparation, monitoring and evaluation in order to be able to share about their experiences.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien