Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
The Partner Zemgale Planning Regional/ Municipality of Jekabpils/ Latvia; IZI Ltd./ Easy Job-Bridge- Easy School of Languages/ Malta and district Landkreis Anhalt-Bitterfeld have joined forces with the aim of improving the language and European skills of trainees.
These skills are necessary to work in a European context with an intercultural opening of management.
The intercultural opening of management is a process of human resources and organizational development, which aims to guarantee an equal and unhindered access of all citizens to services
and offers a county provides.
The intercultural opening is a important part of community policy on the county level.
Given the fact that even in large rural areas, the proportion of people with a migration history has reached a considerable scale and will continue to increase, it involves a challenge that concerns many county administrations directly.
The main aims of the project are:
- to indicate the opportunity to work in European administration
- to increase the ability and self-confidence to work abroad
- to demonstrate input for a active participation in the process of internationalization in the administration
- Job Shadowing
- comparing different kinds of vocational education
- getting to know and comparing different structures, procedures and cultural conditions
- motivating trainees to work and learn abroad
- motivating for life long learning
- improving the ICT skills through use of modern means of communication
- improving languages skills, particularly in real situations
- improving the intercultural skills
- to influence the trainees in the readiness of international work (to be ready to go abroad)
- to show the opportunities on the European labor market
- to get over languages barriers, prejudices and reservations
- to build an openness for intercultural process
- to understand diversity of culture as a resources (to use these resources )
- trainees increase languages skills, particularly increase their English language skills (expansion of vocabulary, expressiveness,
business English, increase basic Latvian vocabulary)
- to improve ICT skills (MS-office work program, multi media systems)
- trainees get to know different kinds of work procedures
- trainees increase engagement, flexibility, ability to compromise, responsibility, team work, cooperation, confidence and discipline
The project will present the district Anhalt-Bitterfeld as an attractive and cosmopolitan employer, not only for staff but also trainees and regional interested parties.
All in all - six young trainees in the professional of "local administrative assistant" will participate in a 3- or 4 weeks Job Shadowing in Malta and Latvia.
The project is divided into 3 streams. These are adapted on the vocational education.
We will have suitable measures for external and internal communication. These measures are very significant in communicating the projects and the results in a bigger area.
We will have continuous monitoring to take the experience gained into future projects.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien