A Escola aberta ao exterior: o ensino e a aprendiz..
A Escola aberta ao exterior: o ensino e a aprendizagem em novos contextos.
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
The neesds research in several schools that are part of the collation of schools ( 2014) revealed three main needs and opportunities to improve the quality of education from pre-school through to secondary level.
1. Traditional forms of education do not satisfy the demands of contemporary society;
2. Despite the experience in implementing some collaborative culture, the integration of the institution in a European dimension, which is high, deserves and should be continued and strengthened under the new reality that is to be a collation of several schools.
3. The educational qualifications of the staff, concerning the proposed challenges, aren´t still not enough in accordance with the demands of the learning lifelong society .
The European Development Plan of the institution and the project that is presented: "New contexts of learning and teaching. The school is open to the outside", was designed based on these demands and possibilities to improving the quality of teaching and learning in all educational levels.
The aim of the project:
1. Research and creation of new ways and places for teaching / innovative learning.
2. Increasing the European dimension of the the institution.
3. To ensure and promote educational and personal skills, motivation of teachers and students.
The main target group of the project: pre-school educators and teachers of primary and secondary education.
The implementers of the project: working group of the project and other teachers elements of the institution. 18 educators and teachers were selected to participate in training activities abroad. The general criteria for selection was: motivation, growing aspiration of qualification and willingness to share experiences.
The main activities of the project: take part in five training activities, Iceland, Estonia, Spain and two in Italy. They aim to provide the adaptation and integration in the curriculum of new forms / strategies / educational places for pre-school, primary and secondary education.
Key training topics: outdoor education, new ways for cultural education.
The final result of the project: the establishment of a list of adapted and integrated types of outdoor education and new educational opportunities to consider in the curriculum.
1. "Open" educational activities for students and informal meetings with parents;
2. Create an information center, the project web page and informal meetings for teaching staff and the whole school community;
3. Workshop / seminar and consultations for interested teachers of Caldas da Rainha region.
4. Photo exhibition for the community.
In terms of children and young students: better quality of teaching and learning from pre-school through primary and secondary education; the integration of new and more effective ways of learning and educational places.
In terms of teaching staff: increase educational and personal skills and increased motivation in pedagogical work.
In terms of the organization: increase European scale; integration of new strategies and educational activities in the curriculum; make new contacts with European partners and increase new possibilities for Erasmus+ program.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien