1) Reference number of the Call for Proposals: HUSRB/1602
2) Date of publication: 3 October 2016
3) Programme and financing source: Interreg – IPA Cross-border Co-operation Hungary–
Serbia Programme approved by EC Decision C(2015)9488 (hereafter: Cooperation
4) Eligible area: Supported projects are required to be implemented within the eligible area of
the Programme, defined in the Cooperation Programme, in the area of NUTS III level (or
NUTS III equivalent) regions as follows:
Csongrád county (Csongrád megye) West Backa (Zapadnobacki upravni okrug),
Bács-Kiskun county (Bács-Kiskun megye) North Backa (Severnobacki upravni okrug),
North Banat (Severnobanatski upravni okrug),
South Backa (Južnobacki upravni okrug),
Middle Banat (Srednjobanatski upravni okrug),
South Banat (Južnobanatski upravni okrug),
Srem (Sremski upravni okrug)
5) Eligible Applicants: The following organisations are eligible to apply for the funding
allocated to the Programme:
bodies governed by public law
as a general rule non-profit organisations governed by private law
For a detailed description of Eligibility of Applicants please consult Chapter 2 of the
Guidelines for Applicants.
6) Published actions and indicative funds available: The indicative amount of 21,5 million
EUR is available for this Call for Proposals.
The indicative financial allocations for respective Priority axes and Actions together with the
minimum and maximum amounts of subsidy per project can be found in the table below.
Please note that the final allocations awarded to projects under this call may vary, following
the assessment and selection of the Applications.
For the indicative list of activities and their detailed description please consult Chapter 1.3 of
the Guidelines for Applicants.
PA 1: Improving the cross-border water management and risk prevention systems
Action 1.1 : Water management and protection against extreme weather conditions
Action 1.2: Nature protection and conservation of water based habitats
PA 2: Decreasing the bottlenecks of cross-border traffic
Action 2.1: Border crossing points, roads and bicycle roads
Action 2.2: Improving public transport services and railway lines
PA 3: Encouraging tourism and cultural heritage cooperation
Action 3.1: Tourist products, services and attractions based on cultural and natural heritage
Action 3.2: Cooperation in the fields of cultural, community events, sport, leisure, nature protection
PA 4: Enhancing SMEs’ economic competitiveness through innovation driven development
Action 4.1: Enhancing innovation through cooperation between SMEs and research institutions involving young people
Action 4.2: Encouraging and development of social entrepreneurship
7) Project duration: The planned implementation period of a project must not be less than 6
months and must not exceed 24 months.
8) Co-financing rate: On project level, the EU contribution is up to 85% of the total eligible
expenditure. The remaining 15% shall be financed from national sources. Please note, that
the sources of funding differ in case of Beneficiaries from Hungary and from Serbia as
described in Chapter 6 of the Guidelines for Applicants. In case the Lead Beneficiary
concludes the Subsidy Contract with the Managing Authority an advance in an amount of
maximum 15% of the total IPA allocation of a project will automatically be granted from the
9) Selection of projects: The description of the assessment process can be found in Chapter 9 of the Guidelines for Applicants.
10) Submission of Applications: Applications have to be submitted online via IMIS 2014-2020
Application Module according to the rules set in Chapter 8.5 of the Guidelines for
IMIS 2014-2020 Application Module is available on the following link:
Submission deadline: 24:00 (midnight) CET, 31 January 2017 (IMIS 2014-2020 Application
Module blocks the submission after the deadline)
At the time of the electronic submission of the Application, IMIS 2014-2020 generates a
Certification, which shall be stamped and signed by the legal representative(s) of each
and ALL beneficiaries of the partnership. The original Certification must be submitted
by post to the following address:
JOINT SECRETARIAT OF THE INTERREG-IPA CROSS-BORDER COOPERATION PROGRAMME HUNGARY-SERBIA
Széchenyi Program Office Nonprofit Llc.
H-1053 Budapest, Szép utca 2., 4.em
Submission deadline of the Certification: 7 February 2017, 24:00 (midnight) local time
(Central European Time) as evidenced by the date on the postal stamp.
11) The Application Package is comprised of the following documents:
The whole Application Package and other relevant documents (e.g. the Cooperation
Programme, Guidelines for Implementing Information and Publicity Requirements, Users’
Manual of the Monitoring System etc.) can be downloaded from the Programme’s
12) Provisional notification date of the results of the Call for Proposals is foreseen in June
13) Additional information can be obtained by contacting the Joint Secretariat in Budapest and
Szeged or the JS Antenna office in Subotica personally, by phone or e-mail, as described in
Chapter 8.2 of the Guidelines for Applicants.
14) Information days: During the application period Information Days will be organised by the
Joint Secretariat. For further details, please check regularly the Programme’s official website.