Recherche partenaire principal
En recherche d'un consultant
The Historical Archives of European Families (and single Individuals), especially when still kept by private citizens in their homes, are difficult to find (localise) and to consult as they are scattered throughout Europe. Therefore, they can be known by Europeans, through:
- creating a 'census' of them
- creating a specific network that will connect them
- fulfill their digitization (with common best practices to ensure that it be done in conservative manner; with a common uniform scheme of descriptive data)
- valorising them - disseminating their cultural values through specific actions
- creating ICT applications addressed to their wider appreciation by citizens and cultural reuse by cultural-creative industries.