Nowe technologie informatyczne w nauce języka angi..
Nowe technologie informatyczne w nauce języka angielskiego
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2016
This project was connected with using new technologies in teaching English. It enabled to achieve better skills in technology and ICT and developed language teaching methodology in practice.
The project supported and developed language skills of participants as well acquainted them with culture of the country, Malta.
- further development of participants’ in use of language skills and observing the culture and tradition differences between course participants.
- development of teaching methods with using ICT and the Internet to focus students’ attention to the useful ways of spending free time, using English for creating interesting works and projects, for searching and selecting information.
- integrating teaching methodology in relation to technology in modern classroom today, with students of all education levels especially with special needs, with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- supporting students' educational development leading to achieving success during exams and language competitions
- creating e-materials useful while teaching
- supporting the development of the school
- equal access to profits connected with the participation in an international project for all students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
Two teachers of English working in Primary School with children of two education levels including students with special needs, with learning difficulties and disabilities.
DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITIES:
Project participants were acquainted with the appropriate software. They were able to download free software and use it for educational purposes connected with the project. The project was addressed to experienced teachers with their own teaching background and who wanted to reflect on their own teaching methods in relation to technology in the classroom today. The teachers integrated teaching tools in correlation to methodology and technology. They created new technologically advaned sets of tools, activities and techniques.
The course ended with an evaluation where teachers were asked to value the knowledge gained on the course and reflect upon its usefulness.
The participants were asked to create a personal development plan and select tools and activities which they wanted to try to use in their own classes after the course. They were invited to join ETI Teaching Training Facebook Community which allowed them to participate in networking and contact with teaching trainers and colleagues, exchanging further experience and cooperation. Participants were also encouraged to join network communities for the thematic projects. In addition participants were given a post-course 3 months subscription to ETI e-learning online site to further development of their language knowledge and skills.
There was a chance to experience the cultural heritage of Malta with its bilingual environment.
- Interactive teaching methods with input sessions
- team work, creating projects
- using such tools as blog, animations, wikis, dictionaries, podcasts, websites, IWB, webquest , video clips, activities on line.
- hands-on workshops including brainstorming, analysis and problem solving
- discussion with regard to teacher’s own knowledge and skills, adaptation of the tools to teaching and learning situation ana context
- exchange of teaching experience with feedback
- being open to using new technologies in teaching
- developing the quality of teaching by modernizing and improving teachers’ knowledge and workshop
- improving the knowledge of English
- increasing the motivation and satisfaction in everyday teaching
- creating e-materials
- improving teachers’ competences
- positive change in teaching attitude towards ICT used in English teaching methodology
- rising the rank of attractiveness in opinion of parents and the local society in reference to the school curriculum
LONG TERM BENEFITS:
The results of the course were based on:
- improvement of teaching process based on information technology
- introducing to teaching syllabus new technological tools corresponding to methodology of teaching
- introducing such methods which corresponded to the needs of students’ interests nowadays
- sharing teaching tools, materials and methods with other teachers
- publishing the information about interactive language teaching and learning
- motivating students to study by well-motivated teachers
- creating the basis to make students successful in learning English
- creating the teaching base of e-materials for students with and without special educational needs
- working on good opinion in the local community
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien