Fortbildungsoffensive für Sprachdozenten der VHS B..
Fortbildungsoffensive für Sprachdozenten der VHS Bad Aibling
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
background information on the project:
- Further training options as offered by the Grundtvig programme have provided lecturers with vhs BA (adult education centre BA) with invaluable experience and insight.
- With the new framework of Eramus+ now being in place, vhs BA still has a vital interest in providing its lecturers with further training options. Hence, seasoned lecturers have developed the new project of “Fortbildungsoffensive” to replace “Grundtvig”.
aims of the project:
- lecturers are to improve their linguistic & teaching skills and raise their intercultural awareness
- improve the quality and variety of courses offered at vhs BA, especially those run by the foreign languages department
- Lecturers trained in the country whose language they teach back at home are better qualified to contribute to eliminating traditional stereotypes. This might prove instrumental in bringing about a European sense of unity / a sense of European-ness (emphasise similarities, explain and overcome differences in the context of intercultural learning).
Number of participants:
- at least four participants from three different European countries for the duration of two years
qualifications of participants:
- experienced lecturers (who may already have proved particularly committed to previous programmes/projects)
description of activities:
- attending a two-week course at a language school; individual choice of focus of studies during those two weeks would be preferable (just linguistic skills, teaching skills, intercultural awareness)
- general programme to get to an in-depth idea of what the country and the people whose language they teach are really about
how the project is to proceed:
- -with the help of sprachenmarkt.de or similar providers the individual lecturer will choose the course of their liking most likely to meet their personal needs
- the role of vhs BA is to offer advice in case of problems and establish contact between experienced participants of the programme and newcomers
a) on the part of the participants: improve linguistic and teaching skills, raise cultural awareness; boost lecturer’s motivation and hence improve quality of the courses offered
b) on the part of vhs BA: improve quality of the courses; extend the range of courses on offer for both the town of BA and its surrounding area; continue on the path of success vhs BA has already achieved
c) on the part of the participants of the courses offered by vhs BA: provide even more incentive to learn about European languages and their civilisation; communicate even more enthusiasm while teaching about them
All parties of the process reflect and further the idea of European integration – a lasting benefit for everyone involved.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien