Förderung des Spracherwerbs und Fremdsprachenunter..
Förderung des Spracherwerbs und Fremdsprachenunterrichts
Date du début: 1 juin 2015,
Date de fin: 31 mai 2017
Our project "advancement of language acquisition and language instruction" aims at the following:
- To support the professional development of those who work in education, training and youth with a view to innovating and improving the quality of teaching, training and youth work across Europe.
- Improve the teaching and learning of languages and to promote the EU's broad linguistic diversity and intercultural awareness.
- Enhancing Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) uptake in teaching and learning, by supporting ICT-based teaching and assessment.
- To provide better quality of teachers' work and activities in favour of students, trainees, apprentices, pupils and young people.
- To increase opportunitites for professional and career development.
- To increase motivation and satisfaction in teachers' daily work.
- To expand the linguistic, methodical and professional competences of teachers
- To expand the number of language instruction courses by increasing the number of qualified teachers on a long-term ground.
Five teachers from the school who teach in different vocational areas but all teach foreign languages (English, Dutch), will take part in further education courses for language fluency and methodology in the language lesson. These will take place in a period of two years, beginning in November 2015, in English-speaking countries.
Three teachers will take part in a course "Spice up your teaching-methodology in practice today", which is a highly practical one-week training programme which covers a broad span of teaching ideas and activities to enliven lessons and make them more motivating. One teacher will take part in a course "Fluency and English language development for educators" which is a highly practical training programme aimed at enhancing Fluency and also at English language development. Also vocabulary is developed through a series of topic-based discussions and language development is tackled through remedial language clinics based on the errors participants make. One teacher will take part in a two-week course for European teachers of English in vocational schools which compares vocational training in Britain with the own countries and aims at gaining new ideas for teaching English as a Foreign Language and especially English for vocational Purposes.
Our teachers should gain the following competences:
- enhancing of methodology in the classroom
- language acquisition and development
- enhancing professional competences with reference to cultural knowledge about English-speaking countries (Malta, UK)
- exchange of pedagogical information and knowledge in a multi-cultural context
- introduction of an awareness of technology and ICT in the classroom today
Middle to long-term targets will be to increase the quality of language instruction and the school's language profile as well as the number of European projects with students.
Bonjour, vous êtes sur la plateforme Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur dédiée aux programmes thématiques et de coopération territoriale. Une équipe d’experts vous accompagne dans vos recherches de financements.
Contactez la Région Sud Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Vous pouvez nous écrire en Anglais, Français et Italien